Ben and I took Anna Kate to see The Little Mermaid at the Fox Theater. We had showed her the Disney movie several times so she was familiar with the story and songs, but she still talked and asked questions through the entire show. I feel like I spent the whole 2 hours telling her to whisper! It wasn't too bad though because the showing we went to was one of two matinees of what is basically a children's play - it was FULL of little girls and their parents. Anyone who was annoyed should have gone to one of the nighttime performances!
Lila stayed home with Uncle Stuart & Aunt Kathleen and was apparently very well behaved (!?!?!?!) and even took a nap (!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!) I can't believe it! I guess we know who Lila's favorite relatives are!
Lila stayed home with Uncle Stuart & Aunt Kathleen and was apparently very well behaved (!?!?!?!) and even took a nap (!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!) I can't believe it! I guess we know who Lila's favorite relatives are!
No comments:
Post a Comment