Lila was the Super Kid of the week!
Favorite Color - gold
Favorite Animal - dolphin
Favorite Food - spaghetti
Favorite Song - Welcome to New York (T. Swift)
Favorite TV Show - Super Monsters Save Halloween (???)
Favorite Book - Trick or Treat Save the Day (???)
Favorite Thing To Do - have a play date with Ava
Favorite Place - Pennsylvania (I'm not sure she's ever been to Pennsylvania - when I asked her about it she told me she said that because she likes pencils!)
Favorite Color - gold
Favorite Animal - dolphin
Favorite Food - spaghetti
Favorite Song - Welcome to New York (T. Swift)
Favorite TV Show - Super Monsters Save Halloween (???)
Favorite Book - Trick or Treat Save the Day (???)
Favorite Thing To Do - have a play date with Ava
Favorite Place - Pennsylvania (I'm not sure she's ever been to Pennsylvania - when I asked her about it she told me she said that because she likes pencils!)

No comments:
Post a Comment