Lila's Official Stats:
Weight: 16 lbs, 11 oz (<3rd percentile)
Height: 28.5 inches (39th percentile)
Clothes: 9 month fit best, but she is wearing some 6-12 month and 12 month (mostly Halloween related). I'm going to have to start putting her in more 12 month clothes though because the 9 month clothes I have aren't warm enough for the cool mornings we have been having! Hopefully she bulks up soon because I don't want to buy all new winter clothes!
Likes: putting things in a box or bucket and then taking them out, peek a boo, parachute, climbing stairs, exploring, reading books, seeing animals
Dislikes: being more than 1 inch away from Mommy at all times, diaper changes, not being offered food that everyone else is eating, posing for pictures/sitting still, being kept away from Anna Kate's games/toys
Weight: 16 lbs, 11 oz (<3rd percentile)
Height: 28.5 inches (39th percentile)
Clothes: 9 month fit best, but she is wearing some 6-12 month and 12 month (mostly Halloween related). I'm going to have to start putting her in more 12 month clothes though because the 9 month clothes I have aren't warm enough for the cool mornings we have been having! Hopefully she bulks up soon because I don't want to buy all new winter clothes!
Likes: putting things in a box or bucket and then taking them out, peek a boo, parachute, climbing stairs, exploring, reading books, seeing animals
Dislikes: being more than 1 inch away from Mommy at all times, diaper changes, not being offered food that everyone else is eating, posing for pictures/sitting still, being kept away from Anna Kate's games/toys
No comments:
Post a Comment