Thursday, March 13, 2014

Merry Christmas?!

Even though it is the MIDDLE OF MARCH at least a third of the people who decorated their houses for Christmas have yet to take down their decorations.  This is just a few examples of what I consider to be an horrifying collision of Christmas and (hopefully soon) spring.  Do these people not get tired of seeing the decorations when they come home every day?  Are they so excited about Christmas that they want it to last all year?  Are they lazy?  Is it too cold to be outside long enough to take down the decorations?  I just don't understand it.  All of these pictures were taken on my usual 1.5 mile drive between our house and our daycare - there are MANY MANY MANY more examples all over the area.






This is the Roseland Municipal Building on March 12, 2014.


It's kind of hard to see but this entire massive tree is covered in Xmas lights - thankfully the city doesn't turn them on at night anymore, but they are still there to irritate me every time I drive by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment