We scheduled Anna Kate's 2 year checkup and Lila's one week checkup for the same time which turned out to be a huge mistake because they were both hysterical which left nobody to talk to the doctor. Lesson learned!
AK is doing great - a little on the small side at 25 lbs and 33 inches (about 25th percentile on both counts according to the CDC) but overall very healthy. She got one shot and a bunch of stickers and called it even!
Lila left the hospital at 8 lbs, 1 oz (which was also her birth weight) but only weighed 7 lbs, 10 oz a week later. I think the scale was wrong - there is no way that she lost that much weight because she is a champion eater. Plus, when we went back a few days later she weighted 8 lbs, 4 oz on a different scale and then was back down to 8 lbs, 2 oz at her two week visit (using the same scale as the one week visit). I think she is fine and as long as she continues sleeping well at night (in the swing, of course) I'm happy!
AK is doing great - a little on the small side at 25 lbs and 33 inches (about 25th percentile on both counts according to the CDC) but overall very healthy. She got one shot and a bunch of stickers and called it even!
Lila left the hospital at 8 lbs, 1 oz (which was also her birth weight) but only weighed 7 lbs, 10 oz a week later. I think the scale was wrong - there is no way that she lost that much weight because she is a champion eater. Plus, when we went back a few days later she weighted 8 lbs, 4 oz on a different scale and then was back down to 8 lbs, 2 oz at her two week visit (using the same scale as the one week visit). I think she is fine and as long as she continues sleeping well at night (in the swing, of course) I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment