Sunday, August 19, 2012

Daddy Daughter Day!

On Friday, I (Ben) took off the day off to spend the whole day with Anna Kate since I've been traveling a bunch recently. We had a blast together! We met Mimi and Pop Pop for breakfast at Waffle House and got to see cousins Kaeli and Everett (who turned 5 today!!!) who were spending the night with them. AK wasn't able to get her hands on some hashbrowns or waffle, but she loved playing with her cousins and grandparents.




Next, we picked up a few things at Target before heading home to meet Mommy for lunch.


After a nice nap (almost 2 hours), we went to Brook Run Park just a few miles away from our  house. Anna Kate LOVED the swing, and the entire playground was really nice.



I put her up here to take a picture and she nearly launched herself off the slide by trying to go down on her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment