Molly went back to work today and Anna started at a small daycare in the home of a woman (Irene) in our neighborhood. Molly left for work early around 7, and I got to play with Anna Kate for an hour or so before taking her to Irene's.
After some play time, I put her in her "first day of school" outfit.
Then she took a quick nap while I ate breakfast. (She did not sleep well last night - perhaps as anxious as Mom about the big day.)
Here is Irene taking her out of her carseat.
And here she is testing out the new pack 'n play that Irene bought yesterday for Anna Kate. She really seemed to like it.
After some play time, I put her in her "first day of school" outfit.
Then she took a quick nap while I ate breakfast. (She did not sleep well last night - perhaps as anxious as Mom about the big day.)
Here is Irene taking her out of her carseat.
And here she is testing out the new pack 'n play that Irene bought yesterday for Anna Kate. She really seemed to like it.
Molly is going over at lunch time to feed her and then picking her up mid-afternoon. We'll post more details on how the day went soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment