Once again, Anna Kate got a gold star from Dr. Wilburn! As of last Thursday, she weighs 11 lbs, 7 oz (about 60th percentile) and is 24 inches long (about 90th percentile) although her newborn onesies still fit so she must have long legs and a short torso!
Here she is getting weighed:
AK came prepared for her vaccines in her "Tougher Than I Look" onesie from Auntie Robin.
Looking very tough pre-vaccines:
The fist vaccine was oral, and it wasn't so bad!
Here she is getting weighed:
Looking very tough pre-vaccines:
The fist vaccine was oral, and it wasn't so bad!
Then came the bad part. Anna Kate was SO shocked. Luckily she settled down right after I picked her up - I guess she is tougher than she looks.
I honestly think that the immobilization of the legs is more traumatic than the shot part for them. Glad she soldiered through!
ReplyDelete